There’s nothing better than sailing the open, clear blue seas off the coast of Hawaii while also catching your very own scrumptious, exotic fish for dinner. While you have a lot of options for fishing in large groups, booking private fishing charters in Kailua-Kona, HI tends to be the easiest, most affordable and most enjoyable option.
If you’re looking to bring some adventure to your group of seven people or more, there are lots of benefits to booking your very own charter. As a company that facilitates private fishing charters in Kailua-Kona, HI, we here at Sea Wife Charters know all about them, and we thought we’d share some useful information here with all of our customers and friends. Hopefully this gives some insight to help when you’re planning your next group outing.
- Great for large groups: Whether it’s a family reunion or a corporate retreat, a private fishing charter is likely to be able to include everyone in your large group. For example, Sea Wife Charters’ private group boats can accommodate 18 people, and your guests can choose whether they want to fish or just sit back and enjoy the views. The next time you’re entertaining a large group in Hawaii, think beyond restaurants and hula dances and give your guests an experience they’ll never forget.
- Get a group price: Most charters will give you a deal based on how large your group is. Here at Sea Wife Charters, we charge a flat rate for six people and add an extra charge for each person added on. The longer you stay aboard, the better deal you’ll get, and paying a charter will help guarantee you get your money’s worth.
- The most fish for your buck: Thanks to our expert guides, you’ll get to fish in the most populous, diverse areas, and you’ll get tips that guarantee you land the most fish possible. Mahi mahi, wahoo, tuna and spearfish are our most common catches, and we’ll deal with the grunt work of cleaning and bagging the fish for you, so you can focus on the fun part.
- Go big: Beyond our typical catches, we have also been known to land some bigger fish, including the famous Pacific Blue Marlin. In fact, an angler on our boat once caught one that weighed 812 pounds! We also hold the current Hawaii state record for our 212-pound striped marlin. If it’s big fish you’re after, let us know, and we’ll help you find it. You might even set a new record!
- Fish in style: Rather than rent your own boat and risk getting a clunker, you can book through a charter and be guaranteed a comfortable, top-of-the-line ride. For example, our large group charter boat has fish-finding sonar, twin engines, GPS and lots of open and shaded deck space. We also have bottled water, light snacks, a cell phone for safety and an enclosed restroom. Whether your guests are angling our lounging, they’ll be impressed with the accommodations.
Call Sea Wife Charters today to book private fishing charters in Kailua-Kona, HI for your group!