Exciting Private Fishing Charters in Kailua-Kona HI
We are one of the most successful private fishing charters in Kailua-Kona, HI. When you sign up for a private charter with us, you get the following:
- Group Rates: A flat base rate for the first six people then an additional charge for each person after that. $550 for 4 hours, $775 for 6 hours and $950 for 8 hours. Each additional person charge is $60 for 4 hours, $70 for 6 hours and $80 for 8 hours. State and harbor taxes are additional at 7.166%.
- Large private groups: Whether you want a small, serious fishing party or a large, fun group for your fishing charter reservation in Kailua-Kona, HI, we can accommodate your needs. Our sport fishing boat is licensed to take up to 18 passengers in your private group. The cost of your charter will depend on the amount of guests your party includes, both those planning to fish and those planning to ride along and watch.
- Ample fishing time: You can charter four, six or eight hour fishing trips, giving you plenty of time to go after your favorite species and bring home an impressive catch. Any fish you boat will be cleaned, cut, bagged and shared.
- Big game: We will target whatever species you wish, whether you want chase smaller game or hunt for big game. Hawaii’s Pacific Blue Marlin is world famous, and a popular target for many of our private angler customers. The largest blue marlin our boat has ever caught weighted in at 812 pounds, and we’re always looking for the next angler to beat that record. And during the winter season, striped marlin can be an exciting catch too. In fact, we hold the current Hawaii State Record for striped marlin, at 212 pounds, and we encourage you to challenge it.
- Luxurious accommodations: The Sea Wife II is meticulously maintained and fully equipped with twin engines and fish finding sonar to give you the best chance for a good catch, and has a GPS, auto pilot system and a cellular phone to ensure your safety. It also offers an enclosed restroom, comfortable seating and plenty of deck space, both open and shaded, to provide your guests with a comfortable place to watch you fish, take pictures, enjoy the view or share your line. Bottled water and light dry snacks included.
To make your Hawaii charter reservations in Kailua-Kona, HI, with us, call 808-329-1806.