Expert Share Fishing Charters in Kailua-Kona HI
When you sign up for one of our share charters in Kailua-Kona, HI, you’re in for an exciting day. Our shared charters, which are four hours long and depart at 7:30 a.m. and 12 noon, offer the following:
- Competitive Pricing: At $109 per Angler and $59 per Rider we are the most affordable way to experience deep sea fishing off the Kona Coast. State and harbor taxes are additional at 7.166%.
- Efficient targeting: Because we target smaller game on our share fishing charters in Kailua-Kona, HI, the chances that every angler will catch a fish are exponentially increased.
- Variety of catches: Our anglers most commonly catch a variety of delicious dolphin fish (mahi mahi), wahoo (ono), skipjack tuna (aku), spearfish and yellowfin tuna (ahi), but we’ve also seen anglers on a shared charter get a lucky surprise when a big marlin bites, so always be prepared! With our experienced trolling and repositioning strategies, chances are good that you’ll bring home something for dinner that night. Any fish you boat will be cleaned, cut, bagged and shared.
- Tried and true strategies: To increase the likelihood that every angler gets a good catch, we start out by trolling on the way out of the harbor with a line for every angler. Once we reach a floater, buoy or floating structure, we reduce the number of rods down to two and rotate our anglers so everyone has a great chance of catching a small tuna. On the way back we throw all lines in to troll again. Please note: Trolling means rods sit in the holder until a fish is on, then you handle the rod.
- Comfortable accommodations: Our deck and fly bridge are spacious, so even though we take between 4 and 8 anglers on a shared trip, there is still plenty of room for riders to whale watch and take pictures.
Call 808-329-1806 to sign up for a share charter, or request one of our private charters in Kailua-Kona, HI.